Materials Recycling Facility Tender
Fortress are looking for a contractor to design and build a state-of-the-art recycling plant for our Warwick site. We are tendering for quotes for complete design-build project delivery. The plant will include the following pieces of equipment:
- Untha XR 3000C
- Marathon Baler
- Tomra Optical Sorters
- Westeria Plant, 7 x 50 cubic meter Auto Bunkers, Conveyors, electronics, walkways, supports, auto greasing system, dosing bunker, ballistic separator, chutes, lifting equipment.
The equipment specified is based in the material specification below;
The performance guarantee needs to be 90% purity and 95% hit rate
Exclusion from Input Material (not exhaustive):
- Heavy use objects that could harm the Equipment e.g. motor parts, gas bottles, radiators, ovens, drain covers, drains, tyres, rubble.
- Long objects e.g. flagpoles, drive shafts, steel bars, railway sleepers, ratchet straps, rope, wire rope, hosepipe etc.
The bid should include design, supply, shipment, installation and commissioning. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of MRF project delivery, will be competitive and be able to provide the exact plant specification listed above.
There will not be requirement to quote for any required civils work such as power, foundations, buildings and retaining walls.
The project timeline should take no longer than 31 weeks from order confirmation to project completion.
Payments to be agreed in instalments (from order confirmation to project completion), with final 10% payment held back until successful performance testing.
Start date for submission is Wednesday 15th March, deadline for submission is Wednesday 29th March.
Criteria for Choosing Supplier
- Cost (25%)
- Experience/track record (25%)
- Ability to meet requested equipment specification (25%)
- Timescale of supply & installation (25%)
If you are interested in quoting for this project then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.